Every medicine has got side effects so Priligy has got too. But side effects of Priligy are not for long term so person taking Priligy should not be worried. Dapoxetine is absorbed in body and leaves the inactive compound after it is metabolised. There are some common side effects like Nausea, Feeling dizzy, Headache, and Diarrhea.
Other side effects include:
- Person may feel irritation or get aggressive and may get anxious too early
- Stomach pain and sweating on the body appears
- Ringing in ears, nasal congestion and blurred vision are side effects which may disturb life of the person
- Rise in blood pressure
- Indigestion and Dry mouth are some side effects which are reported by patients.
Uncommon Side Effects like
- Feeling over excited about sex is side effects which is found very rarely
- Some people have reported with slow heart beat or increase of heart beat in them
- Feeling confused, unclear, depressed and nervous are the side effects which are seen in some person.
- Inability to achieve orgasm
- Feeling low blood pressure or high blood pressure
- Abnormal taste or bitter tastes in mouth are the priligy side effects.
BUY DAPOXETINE (GENERIC PRILIGY) 60MG.
LEARN IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT PRILIGY
Priligy dapoxetine is the first ever medication approved for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Premature ejaculation is a commonly reported sexual problem in men. In this condition, men ejaculate sooner than desired by both sexual partners. Though most men suffer from an episode of premature ejaculation at some point in their life, the condition is considered serious when a man starts ejaculating prematurely on a frequent basis. Recurring episodes of premature ejaculation can lead to frustration because of unsatisfactory sexual experience for both partners.
Even though the problem of premature ejaculation affects a large number of men, until the launch of Priligy, no drug was available that was specifically meant for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Men were mostly recommended sex therapy for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Certain techniques such as the “start-stop” method or the “squeeze” technique were used to train a man to ejaculate at the right moment. When these techniques failed, doctors used to prescribe anti-depressant medicines belonging to the class of medicines called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs). The SSRIs are typically prescribed to patients suffering from anxiety and depression. This “off-label” use of SSRIs was justified based on research that states that premature ejaculation is caused because of an imbalance in the brain chemical serotonin.
However, since SSRI medications usually take about 2 weeks to become effective, sufferers are likely to face side effects associated with SSRIs. Even though Priligy too belongs to the SSRI class of medicines, its unique advantage is that it has a short half-life of merely 1 or 2 hours. Sufferers of premature ejaculation are required to take Priligy as needed, 1-3 hours before anticipated sexual activity. Hence, the risks associated with the long-term use of SSRI medicines is eliminated in Priligy. Once taken, dapoxetine, the active ingredient in Priligy will prolong the duration of sex and can improve your control over your ejaculation. Thus, Priligy helps you to enjoy a more satisfying sexual experience. Priligy dapoxetine is a prescription only drug that is associated with certain side effects as well. Please consult your doctor before using Priligy for premature ejaculation treatment.